Learn more about our events and how we can help you showcase your brand or run your next event.
1. WHAT IS TORONTOJOBS.CA AND HOW ARE YOU ASSOCIATED WITH THE EVENT?
TorontoJobs.ca originated 15 years ago to be the source of Employment in the Greater Toronto Area. We started hosting large Career Fairs which turned into branching out into other event areas including our Toronto Entrepreneurs Conference, Toronto Recruiters Conference, TOTech Career Fair and more. Our 15 years of event experience coupled with building large communities has made us a leader in the event industry.
2. HOW IS YOUR VIRTUAL EVENT DIFFERENT THAN A ZOOM WEBINAR?
We use a Platform called Hopin to host our events. Hopin is a virtual venue with multiple interactive areas that are optimized for connecting and engaging. Attendees can move in and out of rooms just like an in-person event and enjoy content. Hopin has many segments in on platform including:
NETWORKING: One to one video conversations.
SESSIONS: Live discussions with shared power point on industry related topics.
VIRTUAL ROUND TABLES: An open forum to chat on video about your products, services/industry.
EMPLOYER BOOTHS: An area for companies to capture leads from attendees and showcase their products and services.
MAIN STAGE: Keynote speaking spots on topics and inspiration for our attendees.
3. WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS TO SHOWCASE MY BUSINESS?
SPONSOR THE EVENT: Elevate your brand through sponsorship of the overall event.
- Logo on Digital Marketing Materials
- Logo on Event Reception
- Logo on Registration Page
- Ability to send a message to our registrants (post-event)
- 5 Social media posts
- Employer Booth
- 20-30 minute Session (video & audio)
HOST A SESSION: Host a session for our attendees on an Industry Leading Topic pertaining to your demographic. The session is about 20-30 minutes in duration and marketed in advance of the event to our attendees.
EMPLOYER BOOTH: Your information & brand will be visible to our attendees and on our marketing materials for the purpose of lead generation.
- Link to your career website
- Video of your Brand *this is not a live session*
- Logo on our Marketing Materials
4. HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU EXPECT WILL ATTEND?
Our events have a high attendance rate. We have been running events for these groups for over a decade and are well known for organized and outstanding events. However, we cannot predict exact numbers of how many people will attend each event.